| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Knoxville, Tn in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 79.5mm (3.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Knoxville, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Knoxville, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Knoxville, Tn:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) ENE
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) ENE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 136.4 kms (84.7 miles) ESE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 127.2 kms (79.1 miles) SE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 189.9 kms (118 miles) ESE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) SE